Membership to Workability International (WI) offers organisations around the world networking and development opportunities.
Workability International expands your network from local to worldwide. Imagine gaining disability employment focused best practices, activities and business tools from multi-national change makers.
Joining a network that values not just awareness, but respect, recognition, inclusion, equality and opportunity for all.
Increase your knowledge, relevance, influence and outcomes by becoming Workability International member and connecting with organizations and professionals from around the globe.
Membership is subject to the provisions of the Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Organization and to the Rules. Whether you are an individual or part of an organization, if you share our mission, we invite you to join our network.
WI as a global voice of service and direct employment providers, representing its members on an international basis to governments, international institutions, allied organisations, policy makers, funders and the media.
Members are able to access business and service development, with supported cross-border joint business venture projects, mentoring, peer support and sponsorship arrangements.
At annual conferences, members can share their knowledge and experience in a safe environment, coordinate exchange and development of international best practices.
Workability also disseminates key information about employment for people with disability worldwide, such as:
1. Trading & employment trends, drivers of change, barriers and opportunities in the global economy
2. Best practices and strategic development
3. Government policies and funding regimes to support people with disabilities in work and employment
4. International developments and initiatives concerning the provision of work and employment
5. Developing and implementing quality standards for delivering direct employment and support services
6. Activities, challenges and solutions applied in countries around the world
7. The objectives, initiatives and developments initiated by international organisations representing disabled people